Roam the Unknown with the Rugged, All-terrain Navigator Built for On- and Off-road Navigation
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to easily sync¹ your waypoints, tracks and routes across your Overlander device, smartphone and desktop
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to download additional maps, such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of storage¹
- Preloaded with iOverlander ™ points of interest (POIs) and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Includes powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM ball compatible adapter
- Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
- Preloaded street maps with turn by turn directions for Australia and New Zealand and preloaded topography, including public land boundaries, 4X4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is a rugged, multipurpose sat-nav featuring turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering Australia and New Zealand. Includes Easily switch to off-road guidance with preloaded maps with topography.
Overlander features integrated pitch and roll angles as well as a compass, altimeter and barometer to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain. A built-in rechargeable battery means you can even take it beyond your vehicle.
Create a Garmin Explore™ account to plan and map out your next adventure. You can easily record and create routes by tapping the screen on your Overlander sat-nav. Use your account to wirelessly sync — via Wi-Fi®connectivity1 — your tracks, routes and waypoints across all your devices.
7” colour touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering Europe, Middle East and Africa, and topography maps for off-road guidance. Includes 64GB internal memory to download additional TOPO maps.
Use the Garmin Explore app to sync all of your waypoints, tracks and routes between devices1.
Preloaded with iOverlander™ points of interest (POIs), ACSI™, Campercontact™ and Trailer's PARK™, so you don’t need a mobile phone signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Features worldwide maps with topography.
Know your vehicle
Routing is based on height, weight and length for large overlanding vehicles, campers or trailers3.
Can be mounted anywhere with a powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM-compatible adapter.
BC™ 35 compatible
Pairs with up to four BC 35 backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Garmin Digital Traffic
Arrive faster to your off-road adventure with Garmin Digital Traffic, ready to use right out of the box.