A high functioning, high performing active top for demanding situations. The CORE Singlet is cut to a performance fit, for maximum comfort and maximum sweat-wicking. The compression weave is designed to cling tight to the body to help with muscle fatigue and rapid wicking. The design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high movement areas. The unique heat control technology means that although the Core has incredible warmth properties while worn under a mid-layer, it also has the ability to cool rapidly when exposed to external air. The Core should be used in temperatures ranging from 5C to 15C for maximum performance. For colder conditions, the CORE+ range is recommended.
- Flatlock seams
- 4-way stretch polyester, highly breathable and high wicking fabric
- Racerback for maximum mobility
- Muscle compression design for increased stamina
- Body mapping technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
- All-weather base layer for temperatures 5°C to 15°C