Garmin Fenix 3 Multisport GPS Watch Sapphire
or make 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Garmin Fenix 3 offers uncompromising construction details like stainless steel bezel with fully integrated, fast-fix EXO™ antenna, sunlight-visible high-resolution Chroma colour display. The Fenix 3 makes a statement on and off the trail; it certainly is a rugged, capable and smart multisport training GPS/GLONASS watch.
With a feature set to keep every outdoor adventurist happy - like VO2 max estimation, a Recovery Advisor, plus outdoor navigation capabilities as well as the Connect IQ™ platform that lets you tailor your Fenix 3 with a variety of downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities for complete customization, whether for training or every day.
This Sapphire version comes with a High-Strength scratch resistant domed sapphire lens, and a 316 stainless steel band with PVD finish.
- fēnix 3 Sapphire watch with metal band
- Extra black band & tools
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start Manual
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 2.0” x 2.0” x 0.6” (51.5 x 51.5 x 15.5 mm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.2” (31 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP colour
- Colour display: Yes
- Negative mode display: Yes
- Weight: Sapphire: 3.2 oz (92 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable 300 mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Electronic compass: Yes
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone) : Yes
- Vibration alert: Yes
- Music control: Yes
- Find my phone: Yes
- VIRB® control: Yes
- Watch functions: Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Maps & Memory
- Built-in memory: 32 MB; available 23 MB
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1,000
- Routes: 50
- Track log: 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target) : Yes
- V02 max estimate: Yes
- Recovery advisor: Yes
- Race predictor: Yes
- Running dynamics: Yes
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod) : Yes
- Personal records: Yes
- Compatible with Vector™: Yes
- Multiple bike profiles: Yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (optional)
Running & Cycling Features
- Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) : Yes
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities) : Yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) : Yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button) : Yes
- Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press) : Yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts) : Yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) : Yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals) : Yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
- Calculates calories burned: Yes
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness) : Yes
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths) : Yes
- Stroke recognition: Yes
- Pool lap recognition: Yes
- Open-water swim distance: Yes
- Swim workouts: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter: Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) : Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it): Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) : Yes
- Garmin Connect®
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
- Connect IQ™ app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- EXO™ antenna (GPS/GLONASS): Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- ANT+™: Yes
- Bluetooth®: Yes
- Weather Alerts: Yes
- UltraTrac: Yes
- tempe™ sensor support: Yes
- TracBack: Yes
We post Australia wide.
All of our goods are shipped from Brendale, Queensland. Orders that are received before 4.00pm will be shipped the same business day. Orders received after 4.00 pm will be shipped the following business day.
Orders over $50 will be sent via Express Post delivery
Return & Warranty
Should you have a problem with your product please contact us on 0430 456 683 and we will arrange for repairs, replacement.
Most warranty claims must be placed through Brisbane Hunting Supplies. Expect for Garmin Warranties. Return postage to Brisbane Hunting Supplies is the responsibility of the customer, however we will arrange for the item to be sent to the supplier and returned to you at no cost.
Welcome to Brisbane Hunting Supplies
To improve your shopping experience, we are now offering lay-bys as an additional payment option.
To arrange your lay-by, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you place an order on lay-by, the following Lay-By Terms and Conditions (Lay-By Terms)
To the extent that there is any inconsistency between our General Terms and Conditions and this Lay-By Terms, this Layby Terms shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions
The lay-by period is for a maximum of four (6) weeks.
A deposit must be a minimum of 30% of the total purchase value.
The minimum lay-by sale is $100.
All prices are final upon placement of your order and no discounts are applicable to all existing lay-by orders.
Your order will be delivered to your shipping address within 7 business days from final payment date (Final Payment Date) set out in the Tax Invoice email sent to you upon confirmation of your lay-by order, upon condition that the final payment has been made by you by the Final Payment Date, unless otherwise specified.
Lay-by instalment payments may be made by way of internet bank transfer into an account nominated by Brisbane Hunting Supplies or by way of credit card.
An automatic email will be sent on a weekly basis to your stated email address to ensure that you do not forget about your order. Please check your spam/junk folder in case the emails are filtered through. Please note that Brisbane Hunting Supplies is not liable for any emails not received by your stated email address.
A receipt will be sent to your stated email address within two (2) business days after each payment has been received by Brisbane Hunting Supplies.
Cancellation of lay-by
The cancellation charge on a lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price.
There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or if required by law.
You or the Site has the right to cancel a lay-by. Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order at any time before the Final Payment Date.
If you cancel the lay-by within three (3) weeks, you have the right to a refund of payments made, less the cancellation charge.
If the Site cancels the lay-by within three (3) weeks, you will be given seven (7) days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the Site's selling, storage and administrative costs.
Default in Payments
You will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the Final Payment Date. After the Final Payment Date, the lay-by will be automatically cancelled and you will be given a refund for your payments made, less the cancellation charge.