Need a strong and durable knife?
The last thing that you want when de-boning meat is for the knife to be blunt. Well, not this knife! The Victory 2/7000 Narrow Straight Boning Knife is ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort and ease-of-use. Its one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you’ll have a long lasting knife for years to come.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. They’re the preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial meat industry, so you know their quality is second to none. All knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
Victory 2/7000 Narrow Straight Boning Knife Features:
- Available blade lengths: 15cm, 18cm
- Professional grade, narrow straight boning knife
- Made from high-grade steel imported from Germany
- Blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Lifetime guarantee with personalized serial number
- Length: 18cm