Wound Gard Antiseptic Bitterant Spray For Dogs and Cats Helps Treat Wounds And Prevent Infection
- 10 g/L Chlorhexidine Gluconate, 5 g/L Menthol, 200 mg/L Denatonium Benzoate, 20 mL/L Phenoxyethanol, 10 mL/L Eucalyptus Oil
- An aid in the treatment of dog and cat wounds, helping prevent infection and self-mutilation
- Dogs and cats with wounds, particularly where protection of sutures is important or where infection is a possibility
- Dogs and cats with eczema, dermatoses or granuloma
- Safe to use on wounds – can be used following surgery for castrations, spays, and minor surgery
- Has antiseptic and antifungal activity
- Treats wounds and helps to prevent wound infection, so wound healing can occur
- Contains chlorhexidine which is effective against gram positive bacteria and capable of killing gram negative bacteria.
- Contains phenoxyethanol which is effective against gram negative bacteria, including pseudomonas
- Includes a bittering agent – has a strongly bitter taste, formulated to dissuade the animal from licking the wound and/or biting at sutures.
- Mild local anaesthetic action – to help prevent self-mutilation and encourage normal wound healing
- Spray Bottle – means product is easily applied
- Great product to keep in your pet first aid kit